Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Assignment

So for homework we are suppose to write a blog about our writing history and rhetorical situations.



Well I guess I should start out by saying I'm not a writer. My teachers in the past have always put red all over my papers. Some have said that I dont put in enough effort but yet I try my best. But some people dont realize there are people that just cannot write a good paper and I of course am one.

So another part of the assignment was to talk about our history on rhetorical situations a.k.a. speeches. I am not good at speeches. I get so nervous my face becomes red and looks like a chili pepper and sometimes I can pass out. The was one time in 3rd grade, my teacher asked me to stand up and tell the class about me. Well I couldnt even get my name out before I passed out. Next thing I know I'm in the nurse's office with a wet rag on my forehead.

I once read a story about a man going into the jungle by himself to live for a year. He ended up getting attack by some local natives who thought he was crazy. They said anyone man who thinks he can go into the jungle by himself must be crazy. So they attacked him and he ended up dieing of some kind of disease anyways. But when I get up and talk to an audience by myself I feel like that man who got attacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment