Tuesday, September 1, 2009

College....

Everyone says that college is the best time of your life. I have spent 6 days as a college student and I am having the best time of my life. I started out waking up this morning late. Luckily my phone rang and woke me up in time for me to get to class.

My dorm room isn't exactly neat. I woke up with my lamp crashing to the ground. As I layed there laughing I was also really embarrassed because I didn't want my roommate to wake up. I got up when I thought the coast was clear and she was back to sleep to pick up my lamp. Then I proceeded to get ready in the dark because my roommate, Katie, doesn't get up when I do.

Well by noon, I had my first class with Mr. Andy... can you say a hoot! I've never imagined that I would ever have a teacher that would be open about going to bonnaroo. I love the fact that I have a hipee as a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment