Thursday, September 10, 2009

First College Football Game

When I was ten, my dad wanted to take my mother and I to an Auburn football game in Auburn, Alabama. I had never been to a real football game and I had no idea what to think.

We got there three hours before the game. My dad took us to a tailgate party for hamburgers and fries. Then he took us to the shops around campus for some shirts, sweatshirts, and cheerleading pom-poms. I wasso excited and so pumped by the time the game started, I couldn't sit still.

We had wonderful seats, right in the middle of the feild and about ten rows up. I felt like I could literally reach out and touch the players. We soon found out that football really wasn't what I was into. I wanted to watch the cheerleaders.

After the first half, the cheerleaders, band, and marenettes all came out and gave a wonderful halftime show. But soon after half time I was ready to go. My parents on the otherhand were not. So I slept threw th second half. At the age of ten I was exausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment