Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Extraversion, Sensing, Thinking, Judgment

"ESTJ (Extra version, Sensing, Thinking, Judgment)
You are practical, realistic, and matter-of-fact. You are decisive and quickly move to implement decisions. You organize projects and people to get things done, and focus on getting results in the most efficient way possible. You take care of routine details. You have a clear set of logical standards, systematically follow them and want others to also. You are forceful in implementing your plans.

Famous people with your ESTJ personality include: President Lyndon B. Johnson, Harry S. Truman, John D. Rockefeller, Rev. Billy Graham and George W. Bush."


I took the test Mr. Andy assigned us to on facebook. Although, I believe I gave completely honest answers I don't think that the ESTJ is really my personality. So I definitely don't think this test is legit and I would not tell anyone else to take the test. Of course, this is solely my opinion.

He also asked us questions to answer about our spirituality....
Do you have a spiritual belief or practice?
Yes, I'm a Baptist.
Is belief itself a problem?
I do not think belief could ever really be a problem. Humans need something to believe in. Even people who do not believe in God still are strong believers that there is no God so it still allows them to believe in something.
How important is tolerance of differing beliefs in regard to this topic?
I really do think in today's society that tolerance in different beliefs are very important. If we did not have tolerance then everyone would be in conflict all day long and every day. No one want to live in a world like that.
Do you believe in a divine being or higher power?
Yes I do believe in a divine being... Which is God in my opinion.
How do you relate (or not) to this concept of a higher power?
In my religion I believe that God is like a father who will guild all his children. And like many people experience, I think I can relate a lot to my Father. See he was always there for me and will always be there for me. Now, like every child I have disobeyed but at the same time I have apologized and asked for forgiveness. So I can relate to him as a child does with a parent.
What is the relationship between the physical and spiritual world?
The relationship between the physical and spiritual world is ever important. If you are good with God and his followers in the spiritual world then he will grant you different things in the physical sense. Also the more spiritual you are the more "the devil" or other people try to test your faithfulness.
How important (or not) is spirituality to your personal identity?
I would say that my spirituality is very important in my personal identity, because when people see me and watch what I do they will see a Christian and someone who cherished what she does.
What is your attitude to people whose views on spiritual matters differ from your own?
I always try to have an open mind to different views on spiritual matters. In my opinion my way is correct but I also enjoy hearing what others have to say or what they think. Many people that are Christians are not that open but I've always been taught to be kind to your neighbors. And I take that to the next level and try to invite them into things and give them the chance to be open with me and have an open mind to my beliefs and things.
Do you believe your spiritual beliefs (or lack thereof) continue to change over time or generally stay the same?
I definitely think that spiritual beliefs do change over time. The more you talk to others and get a better understanding of what the meaning is about what you believe then you will start to "tweak" what you think.
What is the importance of change or its lack?
Change is very important because if change doesn't happen then the world wouldn't be where it is today. Everyone needs change and everyone changes. Change is a part of life.

1 comment: