Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Wonderful World of Bowling

So I have this bowling class on Mondays and Wednesdays and its kinda cool except for the fact that I absolutely suck! I suck so bad that I should be a pin that gets knocked down. So here I am in this class that I really really suck at bowling like games of 81 and 54. And for those who dont know a perfect game is 300.... so you know from that that I totally suck. Well to add insult to injury my instructor Coach Mays is walking around and comes and looks at my paper..... He finds that I not only suck at bowling I also suck at Math, I didnt add up my score right. This is about the time that I was really about to give up, but I knew that I had to get through two games. So I'm bowling on my second game and the ball gets stuck on my ring finger and when I swing back to throw the ball it falls behind me..... I was literally about to melt to the floor from embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment