Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hansen

I moved to Brentwood, Tennessee when I was eight nd in the middle of third grade. Where I had moved from we had played outside and rarely listened to the radio or watched tv. The first song I ever heard the radio, after the move, was "Um, Bop" by Hansen. From that moment on I was in love!

Two weeks later I bought their cd. I played the same song over and over again. After six weeks of that my dad was ready to Um Bop that cd in the garbage. About six months later my mother bought me Hansen Concert tickets. I was so excited I almost peed myself. But I knew that come two months from ten I was going to see Hansen in real life!

When concert day came, I was so excited and ready to go. I remember that day was the longest day I had ever experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment